Shipping and Returns
DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- Free standard shipping on all orders over $299 comprising standard size products. Exclusions apply for large/long/heavy products including spars, tiller extensions, dolley wheels.
- $20 Express shipping. Eexclusions apply for large/long/heavy products including spars, tiller extensions, dolley wheels.
- $40 Flat shipping free for standard international orders. Exclusions apply for large/long/heavy products including spars, tiller extensions, dolley wheels.
If you wish to return items for a refund you must do so within 30 days of purchase. Returned goods must be unused and in the same condition they left Sail27 in, this includes the original packaging.
When returning items please include your name and order number to help us speed up the process. If you would like to swap an item for a different size please return the item with a note of what size you would like to swap for.
We ask customers who are returning goods to pay the postage back to us. If you would like us to replace clothing items with another size then we will ship the replacement for no charge if you are in Australia. If you've ordered incorrectly on other items then we may ask you to pay the postage.
If you are outside Australia we will ask you to pay the shipping for the exchanged items being sent back to you.
All goods returned are carefully inspected by our team, if we feel the item has been used we will get in touch and will invite you to pay shipping back to you, or the items can be collected from us. No refund will be given.
If you return an item because it was faulty when it was delivered, we will refund your postage costs for returning it to us. We may require proof that the item was signed for as damaged on arrival.
Please check with us before returning any goods as we will only refund the basic postage charge where applicable.
Goods that have been ordered incorrectly, or where instructions and information we have provided has not been followed, and are returned for a refund maybe subject to a restocking charge, this is due to a loss in sales cost for us when trying to sell on short lengths of rope for example.
Restocking charges for ropes and other products sold by the meter are as follows:
- Length less than 10m - 0% of value refunded
- Between 11m and 15m - 25% of value refunded
- Between 16m and 20m - 50% of value refunded
- 21m - 30m - 75% of value refunded
- 31m - 99m - 80% of value refunded
- Over 100m - 60% of value refunded
- Mini spools and Rope Packs - 50% of value refunded
Please note we cannot refund or replace ropes made to measure which are spliced or customised in any way.
Made to order products such as boat covers and sails are subject to a 50% restocking charge. Sails with numbers applied cannot be returned.
If you've ordered a boat or boat package and have not followed the instructions or information provided, especially with regards to shipping, this will be subject to a $250 restocking charge.