Wingfoiling is one of the most exhilarating ways of flying above the water. The freedom allowed by the handheld wing is amazing. Once you’ve learned how to use it, there are many reasons to opt for a dedicated Wing foilboard to best enjoy your Wingfoiling.
Our experience on Wingfoiling shows that after using our SUP Foil we could quickly switch to smaller boards. The surf foil boards on the other hand have proved to be quite extreme. Therefore we felt the need for a new type of shapes for Wingfoiling.
We have created a new range of Wingfoiling boards with a wide range of volumes to make it possible for most riders to stand-up easily as well making sure that riding back to the shore is possible, even when the wind drops. Their dimensions and shapes are unique and specific to the practice.
Using the foil actively to create your motion is one of the biggest thrills of wing surf foiling. To ensure you can make the best use of your foil, we have created boards that will help you carve better on the swell, connect the bumps and enjoy your session.
Compared to a larger board, the Rocket Wing has:
- Reduced bulk size and reduced weight
- Better balance, natural stance
- Improved maneuverability and responsiveness
- Pumping becomes more efficient and direct
- Easier transportation and travel
The F-One Rocket Wing boards have been created specifically to foil with the F-One Swing wing. Also highly suitable for the Strike wing.
- Dedicated Wing Foil Shape
- Intuitive and very Stable
- Foot strap inserts on 44-85L models. Straps not included.
How to choose your volume and board size for Wingfoiling?
- Intermediate : Weight +10 litres
- Advanced : Weight -15 litres